Friday, August 19, 2011

MAG Challenge #40

These cards are for the MAG challenge #40, which is to use the Storybook cartridge page 45. For this card I welded 2 of the shadows together in my gypsy at 4" . I cut the flower out 2 times once in pink and once in green and then trimmed the pink one down to get just the flower. I popped up the pink flower added stickles and ribbon and that is it. Not much space to write inside, but I am okay with that.

This is an A2 size card from all stampin up paper, except for the inside of the cutout that is from DCWV. I embossed the gray paper and glued it down. The center design was cut at 3.75" with the blackout (DCWV piece) that is popped up. The center flower was cut at 2" and popped up also. I added stickles to the pink flower and the stems of the black flowers.
Another A2 size card with the mats going down in size by 1/8" each. The flower design was cut at 4" the papers are bo-bunny the ribbon from my scraps. I added jewels to the ends of the swirls.

7 comments:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow Gwen, I see this cart was very inspirational to you. Love them all. Smooches... Felicia

Rhonda Emery said...

I love your color choices very pretty.

katieo said...

Beautiful. I love the way you welded the flowers.

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Wow!!! Your projects are just gorgeous!! Awesome job!

girlia said...

gorgeous

Scrappin Diva said...

I really love what you did with all the cards.

LaKesha