Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I made this from Birthday bash and used the cricut craft room to make it. It took a little longer than it would have with my gypsy but I wanted to give it a try. It was cut at 4", the paper is from American Crafts, the ribbon is Stampin up.

I can't believe that my baby is sixteen today! I know this is crazy and my kids will all laugh at me, but I am tearing up as I post this. We adopted this sweet little girl when she was 8 months old. This photo is after we had had her a month and fattened her up some. She is beautiful inside and out. Every single day I give thanks for her and the gift of being her mother.

Happy Sweet Sixteen Lexi! I love you!


5 comments:

girlia said...

Awwwe love the card. Happy Sweet 16!

Patty B said...

What a sweet card for a sweet daughter! Thanks for sharing, Gwen!

Adrian said...

Wow, great job! She is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Happy Sweet 16, love your card too!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Happy sweet 16 Lexi! Beautiful pictures of you and what a fun card! :)

Kimberly