Monday, January 16, 2012

Love Card

I made this in the Cricut Craft Room. I am still learning how to use that program so the verdict is still out as to my liking it or not. I spent about 18 hours in 2 days playing around with it and sometimes it would work and sometimes it would not. I really had a hard time trying to get it to work with my Imagine. I will try again and see how it goes. Anyway this card was made with the craft room basics for the heart and the base and Heritage for the love. The love was cut out 3 times and pop dots put in between each layer.

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Gwen,love the shape.
Jayne x

Sheila said...

love this...very nice!

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! You should come and enter this at Docerela Creations Valentine Challenge! Deets are on my blog!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Judy Rozema said...

So striking and elegant! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our Valentine Challenge!

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Unknown said...

What a beauty! I love your card.