Friday, May 25, 2012

You're A Hoot

This is for my Design Team day over at Creative Critterez Imaginations.  The theme right now is anything goes, I like that one so I could do whatever I wanted to do.   The card base is from wild card cart at 4" , it is the doily.  The circle is from George at 3.5", the owl is from paisley at 2" with all it's layers.  I did this in CCR and then filled in the shapes with papers from the Imagine best friends cart.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.  I got the idea for this from Sarah here.





5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute card Gwen! Love that scalloped circle and the owl is just adorable in all those fun colors and patterns!

Heather Lynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Did I mention that I LOVE it?! lol Great job, Gwen! That owl is so cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Fun shape!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome shaped card! I love your sweet little owl. He is so colorful and super sweet!!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is just adorable!! I love the pretty owl!! What a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts