Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bee Card

I had fun making this little shaped card, although I was covered with the fun flock, my fingers looked like that little bee!

The bee is a file from SVGCuts and made in the Silhouette Designers Edition program.  I made a shadow and welded 2 together for the card base.  I then added fun flock to the black and the yellow parts of the bee (not the eye lids) and then glued together.  The bee and his eye lids are on foam tape.  The little flower is cut at 3" from Art Philosophy.  The ribbon, twine and stamps are all from My Craft Spot.




crinkle ribbon - Spring Moss
Twine - Honey Dew
Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set - Inside sentiment

8 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is adorable Gwen!!! I LOVE the cute little flower too!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

He is so adorable!

Debbie said...

Gwen, this is so cute!!!! Awesome bee!!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable, Gwen!! The bee is so sweet :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

He looks so buzzingly cute. Was the flock powder easy to work with? I have some but never used it. I think my daughter did once.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your bee is super cute!

DollySelvam said...

wow...!!!! pretty eyes... i little that bugs eyes...simply sweet card...great insiration

Jayne said...

Gwen he's bee-utiful! So cute and love the flocking.
Jayne x