Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boo box

Okay, I know pink is not your normal Halloween color, but this came in a Halloween pack by DCWV and it does have Halloween sayings on it.  I made this fun little box for my sweet Chelsea, she truly loves paper crafting and has an appreciation for it, and she loves pink!  This is a file from SVGcuts super easy and quick to put together, seriously it took about 10 minutes total.  The beautiful crinkle ribbon and the sentiment stamp are from My Craft Spot, the ribbon is Hot Pink and Midnight Black the stamp is from the Best Witches To You stamp set.  I used wire for the handle and just put a few twists in it and added some silver cord and some jewels to the front of the box and that was it.  I did ink all the edges also.





Pinit

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Hi Gwen,Love all of your Halloween projects.Love the Pink,especially the ribbon!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

Ooh, I love this!! The pink looks fabulous!! And I love the sentiment :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosie said...

this treat box is so freaking cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com