Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Box

This is a great little box, you can get 2 out  of 2 sheets of 12x12 paper.  The paper is from DCWV Bewitched pad.  For the spiral twine on top of the box, I wrapped the jute around a wooden dowel got it wet and then dried it in the oven at 200 for about 10 mins.  You can also just let it air dry or use a hair dryer, once it is dry it will be a spiral.  The stamp is from the Tiny Tag stamp set and was cut with the Tiny Tag Die cuts all from My Craft Spot.



Entering this in the challenge at MCC here

Pinit

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the curly jute! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

These are so adorable!! I love how you did the jute!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! I love the spiral twine, Im going to have to try that out as soon as I get my hands on some twine!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute little boxes. Love the jute idea and cute stitched ribbon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

So cute! I will have to give that spiral twine a try! :)