Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Have A Happy Day Box

Okay if you are new to my blog then you will soon learn how much I love 3D things, if you are not new then you've probably been wondering where they are!  This little box was made with a file from SVGcutting files, I know I design for them, but I love their files, so cute!!  You can get this file here.



The tag and stamp are from My Craft Spot.  I cut the tag with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped it with a stamp from the Think Snow stamp set.  I absolutely love these little dies and stamps, I use them all the time.



SVG Cutting Files


Pinit

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Beckie said...

Uber cute. I love the bow too.

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet face!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jayne said...

I love your 3d creations Gwen and this is just adorable.
Jayne x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This has some serious cuteness going on!! Love the bow! Carri~Abusybee

Migdalia said...

This adorable Happy Box made me smile!!

Sherrie K. said...

So FUN Gwen! Love that bow too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com