Saturday, January 12, 2013

So Happy For You Card

Love is in the air!  This card was made with a file from SVGcutting files called love birds you can get it here.  I made it in Silhouette Designer Studio.  I did an offset around the image to make the card base and welded two of them together.  The images were inked and the hearts are on pop dots the purple bird on foam tape and the whole image is on one layer of foam tape.  The twine is Divine Valentine Twist and the stamp is from the New Arrival stamp set both from My Craft Spot.



SVG Cutting Files


Pinit

5 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so sweet Gwen! Those birds and their big eyes are adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love those birds!! Lee-Ann :)

Adrian said...

Cuties!!

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

You are definitely the queen of SVG cuts girl! Your rocking with these amazing projects! I actually played with my Cameo today some, yeah! I actually tried messing with that offset but couldn't get it to come out right :( Need more time to explore I guess! LOL!

Happy Saturday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com