Monday, August 26, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge # 110 Get Well - Sympathy

It's time for a new weekly challenge over at My Craft Spot, and the challenge this week is Get Well or Sympathy.   I just love this sentiment and knew I wanted to use it.   So I asked Annie over at SVG Cutting Files to make me a cute skunk, how cute is he?!  I love that he has his hands up like he is covering his nose!  You can get the cut file for the skunk at SVG Cutting Files.  


The sentiment is from the Cute Critters stamp set from My Craft Spot.

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...the cutest!!

Lisa said...

Oh, what a sweet card!! The skunk is just adorable and I love the flowers!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a wonderful day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, how adorable! Your skunk is stinken cute and what a perfect sentiment! Awesome card Gwen!
Happy Monday my friend!
Sherrie K