Monday, August 12, 2013

My Craft Spot Color Challenge!

Time for another challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This week's challenge is a color challenge, I don't know why but this one was hard for me to do!  Sometimes they just come together and sometimes it's such a struggle.  Anyway this is what I came up with.

It is an A2 size card I trimmed about 3/8" off one side and then punched it with this MS border punch, the butterflies were cutout with my cameo, get this the small ones are just under 1/2" and the big one is 3/4" cut perfectly!

I stamped the thinking of you in white craft ink and embossing powder, both sentiments are from the Inside & Out - Stamp Set #2 from My Craft Spot.  The butterflies are from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set also from My Craft Spot.



Here is the Color combo for the challenge, good luck and have fun!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, great colours!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card, Gwen! I love your patterned butterflies and lattice border!

Kimberly

katieo said...

Very pretty. I love the colors you chose from the palate

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the paper and the gorgeous butterflies!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Gwen!! Love the paper and the butterflies are so pretty!
Sherrie K