Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day Two of My Craft Spot New Stamp Release!

You are going to love this stamp set, it is so cute and fun!! 

 This card was made with the new stamp set  Jar Full of Halloween, eek!  I stamped the spiders and then added black stickles to them to make them stand out more and added the googlie eyes, I drew the hanging webs.  The corner web was stamped from the set, and so was the sentiment.  I cut the tag out with the Lacy Banners  Metal Dies, and tied it on with Green Ribbon.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.



This is a slider card, the cut file is from My Scrap Chick.  I added stickles and glossy accents to the bubbles.



Make sure to come back tomorrow for another new release and fun ideas!!

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous shaped card Gwen! Love the adorable little spider, web and and fun sentiment! The slide out is so fun! Great inspiration!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love this!! The slider with bubbles is fabulous!! The dimension and sparkle is awesome!! What an awesome project!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam said...

This is adorable! Love the sparkly bubbles! Great card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I Love your Halloween Slider Card. Ekk! It's so Cute. I Love everything about it. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Bobby said...

I love what you did with the bubbles. They really make the card special.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cauldron w/ the pull up paper.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Gwen I love your bubbling cauldron how fun! The slip out tag is great and the dangling spiders awesome girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that it's a slider card! Looks great!
Evelyn

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable design! Super fun and spooky! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Debbie said...

love how you made this card, the bubbles coming out of the pot
upnurse at aol dot com

Nana said...

Just too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lisa G. said...

That is so cute. My grandsons would love this card. So glad I saw this on Pintrest