Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Craft Spot New Release - Day 4

For my project today, I made a flip swing card.  That fun snowflake border is the new Snowflake Border Metal Die and the small snowflake on the outside and the inside are from that set also.  The snowflake on the front is from the Silhouette Store.  I covered them with glossy accents and then dumped glitter on them, they look better than they do in the photos.  The sentiments on the outside and the inside are from the new Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.  All of the stamps and dies are from My Craft Spot.  





9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Iris said...

This is beautiful love the swing/flip snowflake.
isoscia at aol dot com

Pam said...

I just love the clever and beautiful card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Love these flip cards! Snowflakes are my fav!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the flip design and the beautiful snowflakes!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Evelyn

Debbie said...

I have always wanted to make a swing but just never sit down and do it thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Jaren said...

How cool is that!! Beautiful!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Fabulous job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥