Monday, November 18, 2013

My Craft Spot New Weekly Challenge

This weeks new challenge is a fun one, it is a sketch challenge!  for the sketch go to the bottom of this post.
For my card today, I used (don't faint!) Wild Card,  Storybook and Basic Shapes cricut cartridges.



The tag was made with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped with the sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set, the turkey eyes are from the Jar Fillers - Fall set.  The twine is Bittersweet.  The inside sentiment is also form the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.





I am entering this here at 2 creative chicks.

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Great cartridge use too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a cute pull out turkey tag!

Lisa said...

I love your take on the sketch!! The turkey pull-out is fabulous!! What an awesome card - I love it!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

What? A cricut?.....I LOVE it!!
Totally cute & SUPER fun!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Migdalia said...

Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥