Saturday, December 28, 2013

Birthday Wishes Gift Purse

You know how much I love little gift bags and boxes, and this one is no exception!  It is so cute and super easy to make, it is from the Silhouette Store.  The tag was made with the Jar Basics Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set, both from My Craft Spot.  I tied it all on with crinkle ribbon and some twine.  The paper is from My Minds Eye, love it!  These would be great to make a party favors, since they are so quick and easy and you can get 2 out of a sheet of 12x12 paper.





4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable little gift box!!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love the pretty paper!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend!! New year hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I just Love this!! Beautiful!!!
Have a Happy & Health New Year!
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Love this adorable little purse!! Can you tell me what the ID# of the file is?? salido99@msn.com