Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Craft Spot New Stamp Release Day 4!

I hope you are loving this new stamp and die release as much as I am!!  There are just so many cute new things it is hard to pick just one!  For todays project I made a little purse, it is from the Silhouette Store.  The paper is Bo-Bunny and American Crafts card stock.  The sweet little bow was made with the new Bow - Small Metal Die, I am really going to use this a lot.  The tag was made with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies and stamped with the new Stamping All Around Spring 2 stamp set.  The little grass border on the bottom was made with the new Fancy Edges Metal Dies.   All of these products are from My Craft Spot.




11 comments:

Pam said...

This little bunny treat box is darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is SOOO cute Gwen! Love that bag with the bow and the tag is so adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable bunny box! Love the opening for the bunny! The papers are so pretty, love the grass and the cute little doily and of course LOVE the bow! Fabulous project idea!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Totally adorable! Oh my sweetness - this is so cute Gwen! Love the bow and stamps you used - so sweet!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cute bunny peek-a-boo box.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Tisha Sewell said...

Your treat box is adorable!

katieo said...

You made such a pretty bunny box. I love the bow and new sentiments

ScrapaDiddle said...

OK, that is just soooo darn adorable! I want to make 200 of them right now!

Janis said...

Oh, it's like a little bunny purse...only filled with a treat! My little granddaughter would LOVE something like this!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so adorable!! I love the bunny cut-out!! The tag is so cute!! The grass on the bottom is an awesome touch!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

1Happy Mimi said...

Gwen, this is so cute! I am loving the new die set; perfect for so many projects!