Thursday, July 24, 2014

Welcome London!

Please forgive me if I haven't posted on your blogs lately, I have been a little busy!!!  First one daughter had to have eye surgery and she has 3 little boys (the oldest is 5) so I went and helped her out.  I was home one day and left for the birth of this sweet little one, she is number 4 for this daughter.  I got home and two days later was at my sons watching his 4 kids while he had surgery.  Whew I'm tired!!
Anyway this is London and she is just the sweetest little girl ever and yes that hair is amazing and stands straight up!  I am truly blessed, she is my fourteenth grandchild!  (Wow that makes me sound so old!!)  My husband told our kids he wants 25 grandkids so...we may just make it. 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! You need a vacation.

Tabitha Jayne said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!! You are so blessed!

Cynthia said...

So beautiful...love her name...

Sherrie K. said...

She is beautiful! So excited for you and your family:)
Get some rest girl, sounds like you may need some...what a great Mom for taking such good care of her kids and grand kids...they are blessed to have you!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Too Cute... Congrats.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! you are one very busy grandma! But I bet you love every minute of it. well London is just so precious.

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats Gwen! She's beautiful! My son's hair use to stand up like that.... for almost the entire first year of his life.... then it went flat/straight! I certainly enjoyed seeing it pop up every morning! LOL but 25 grandkids... wow... that's a lot... :o) I'm just looking forward to having 1! LOL