Saturday, August 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Card


I  need a bunch of birthday cards, so I have been making a ton of them lately.  This is a super fun shape card by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Store. I love the shape of this card and it folds flat and fits into an A2 size envelope...perfect!
The sentiments on the baloons are from the Tiny Tags 2 and Tiny Tags 3 stamp sets, from My Craft Spot.  I know the green one doesn't show up much in the photo, but in person it does.  The twine is Pea Pod also from My Craft Spot.






4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gwen this is just such a fun and bright birthday creation, sure to liven up anyone's special day.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome birthday card! Fun bright colors and such a unique style Gwen! Great job!
Happy Saturday!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the design and the colors!! Awesome card!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts