Monday, August 25, 2014

My Craft Spot Weekly Challenge #150

It's time for another weekly challenge over at My Craft Spot.  The challenge this week is "Back to School".  Just in time to make some fun things for all the kiddos in your life going back to school.  I made this backpack from SVG Cuts.  The blue one is the size it comes on the mat, it is very large.  I resized it so I could cut the base from one sheet of paper for the green and red ones.  The stamp is from the Banner Sentiments stamp set and cut with the Ribbon Banners - Straight metal dies.  These were so fun and easy to make, love them!







2 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so fun and adorable, Gwen!! Love the papers you used!! What fabulous backpacks!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cynthia said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing...