Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chicken Card

Okay I said I wasn't going to do it...but I did it.  I got a Cricut Explore.  I actually got it for Christmas but just took it out of the box and set it up on monday.  You know you get 2 weeks free access to the images and I will be honest I haven't had 2 weeks in a row to take advantage of that until now.  
I will say it is so quiet!!!  The cuts are very clean and nice, look at the chickens feet.  It is a little slow in responding and I don't like the fact that you have to be connected to the internet to use Design Space.  
Anyway this card and envelope are from the pre-designed section and I thought they were cute.  


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this, Gwen!! The chicken wire background is awesome!! And the chicks are so cute!! I told myself I wouldn't get an Explore either, but I gave in, too :) I haven't used mine much but I hope to...I do love how it cuts. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, fun card! The chicken wire background is so fun! I love the little chicks :)
I also got the Cricut Explore for Xmas and have yet to take it out of the
box:( I know that's bad, but I feel like I need a couple of good days to spend on it and I just haven't had the chance to yet... to many distractions! Glad you got the chance!
Sherrie K