Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello Card

I guess I am a little out of it lately...I had not heard of the new Minc machine by Heidi Swapp.  It is a foil applicator, so you print something off with a printer and then lay foil over it and run it through the Minc machine and it attaches the foil to the printed part.  So coo!  I know it is hard to tell from the photo but the hello is gold foil and it looks awesome!  I don't have this machine I just made this at one of my local stores.  I am thinking about it though!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that you can only use it with a laser printer, or a store with a toner printer. It won't work with ink jet.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, it looks amazing!! I haven't heard of it either but now I'm intrigued!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, super cool! I am gonna have to check that out! It sounds like you have had a house full?! Isn't it fun tho to have family close....I love it when they come stay for a while and pooped when they leave. lol! Enjoy that new addition..he is adorable!
Sherrie K