Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Raining Cats and Dogs Mini Album

 I have had this paper called Raining Cats and Dogs from Graphic 45 for a very long time and finally used it.  I made another mini album the cover measures 6.75" x 4.75" and the pages are 4.5'x6.5".  I'm not sure if I am going to add anything to the front of this or not, the paper is so beautiful I hate to cover it up.


 

side view


back cover


inside cover and first page


each page is the same design, pocket on one side and on the backside a top loading pocket


each top loading pocket has a photo mat in it







little waterfall for small photos on back inside cover


I made this from a tutorial from My Sisters Scrapper

4 comments:

katieo said...

Super cute. I love all of the suprise photo places. I have that paper

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these great papers!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is awesome Gwen! The papers are gorgeous!
Sherrie k

Lisa said...

You are rocking the mini albums!! This is amazing!! I love the papers!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts