Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Card

Well I can't believe it is time for another monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files but it is!!  The theme for the challenge this month is Thanksgiving or Thanks.  So I made a simple little card using the Chunky Beaver Pilgrim file.  I think he is so cute!!  Why is it babies and little animals look so cute chunky but I don't?  So not fair!!  Sorry I got a little off subject there.  I put him on foam tape and inked all the edges.  I had that fun little leaf button in my stash, I have no idea where it came from I have had it for so long.




4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable! How cute!

Lisa said...

Oh, he's so cute!! He totally makes me smile!! Love his chunkiness ;) Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so adorable Gwen!

Tina said...

I love your chunky, little guy. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com