Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Haunted House Card

I know we still have awhile until Halloween...but it will be here before we...I know it!  So with that in mind I am starting a few things to give to my little people.  They love Halloween and so do I so I always try to do some really fun things for them.

This first card was made with files from SVG Cutting Files.  For the card base I took a circle and a bat and made a compound path so it is one cut.  I cut this out of white card stock and then inked it and stamped it with an old background stamp to get that look.  The house and word are both on foam tape.  I saw a card like this somewhere...I just can't remember where. 
Cut Files used:
For the card base - Arched Top Card Base
For the haunted house - Spooky Haunted House
For the Bat - Witch Hazel


For this next card which is similar but different.  I made the card base with a rectangle and a circle welded together.  I did the base the same making a compound path with the circle and bat and inking it.  I cut the house two times once in black and once in the printed paper and glued them together a little off so the edge of the black shows on one side.  The bat and house on this one is from the Silhouette store.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are both so fun!! I love the designs and colors!! Spook-tacular my friend!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts