Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Spider Card

 Fall is coming!!  I live in the mountains and some of the trees are beginning to change color...not sure I am ready for that yet!  Although I do love fall, with all the colors and harvesting and all that goes with.  Especially Halloween!  This cute card is brand new and will be in the SVG Cutting Files store on Friday so make sure to pick it up you will love it!  You can get it here.

It is called the Spider Flip Card and is so quick and easy to make.  You could easily make several of these very quickly. 



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Totally makes me smile!! I love the web you added, too!! So fun!! I love fall, too, but I'm so not ready for it yet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So totally cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Your flip card is so cute! Love the presentation...eek, is it fall already?! It is cooling off her to but I haven't seen the trees changing colors yet~not ready for fall yet :(
Sherrie K