Saturday, April 15, 2017

Carrot Treat Boxes


So I have 3 different cut files of carrot boxes here to share with you today.  The first one is super easy to make and will hold a bunch of stuff.  It is from the Silhouette store by Lori Whitlock.  



This next one is also by Lori Whitlock.  It is a fun shape not as easy to make and won't hold very much.


This one is from Lea Griffith, I sized it down some.  I had a hard time getting the little cutouts on the carrot to cut cleanly.  I think for 2 reasons I sized it down and I used Bazzil paper (that was all I had in orange).  I find that American Crafts paper just cuts better than Bazzil.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, these are all so fabulous!! I love them!! I hope you and yoru family have a Happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Loving ALL your carrots!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this!!! so cute.
TFS,
Karen