Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Boxes

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  I sure did!!  My husband made his famous spinach lasagna and the kids and grandkids came it was perfect!  ( Except for 2 families that didn't make it.)
I made these little boxes for my daughters for Mother's Day and filled them with...what else...chocolate!  They loved them.  I had a little trouble seeing to make them though, I had some eye surgery a week ago and am still not seeing very well.  So some of the things may have been a little crooked and off center.  The supplies for these are from Stampin Up.







2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a stunning gift box!! I love the pretty red flower with the black and white striped box!! So gorgeous!! I hope your eyes heal quickly. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

soooo pretty!