Friday, September 29, 2017

Fall Mini Album

Hi friends, so sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I have been with family.  The past few weeks I have been going out of state at least once a week to see my dad who was not doing well.  He passed away a couple of weeks ago.  I miss him but he is no longer in pain so that is a blessing.

Anyway on to something lighter and fun!  I am really loving mini albums for some reason...I don't know why...I don't put photos in them.  I know I am a bit crazy.
This album is 5.5" x 6.5" and the spine is 2.5".  The paper is Fall is in the Air by Echo Park.
Ginger over at My Sisters Scrapper was my inspiration for this.





The tags were made with the cut a parts











4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So sorry Gwen to hear about your Dad. I am sure you miss him terribly my friend. I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way during this difficult time.
Your album could not be cuter! I adore the collection of papers you used and all the fun details. Such a beautiful creation!
Have a nice day and again, sending prayers and hugs your way~
Sherrie K

Libby said...

So sorry about your Dad. I lost my Daddy in March. I held his hand and sang to him as he passed. It is one of the best and hardest things I have done. I miss him everyday. I know he is no longer sick and in pain, but it still hurts that he is gone. My heart and love is with you and your family. I love your mini album. Fall is my favorite, I can't wait to make one of these too.

Migdalia said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. My prayers, love & hugs are with you & your family my friend.
Your mini album is simply beautiful...
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sentimental Scrapper said...

I'm so sorry about your dad! I'm praying for you and for your family. Hugs . . .