Monday, December 11, 2017

12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to our 12 Days of Christmas Giveway!



Thank you for joining us on
Day #11 


Here is my project for today!



For my card today I used the fun Christmas Snowman Tophat Cupcake.  I added stickles to his nose and hat and put him on foam tape also the cupcake base is on foam tape.  The snowflakes were punched out of glitter paper from two different punches.  The stamp is from a retired set.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Want to receive the file I used in my project today for FREE?
Well, you can!  Simply leave some blog love (comment) below and 
then use the following link  HERE to grab today's free file!
Remember each day we will have a new free file up for grabs - but they are ONLY available on the day specified!  Enjoy and Happy Holidays to you!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Gwen!! The snowman is so cute!! I love his sparkly hat!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue D said...

So cute with this snowman and the striped background.

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE snowman cupcake!!! Adorable project!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Too cute my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M