Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentines Day Treat Bags


Hey friends so sorry I haven't posted much lately.  I sold my beautiful 27" Mac desktop and am now using an 11" laptop...so sad!  I have had all kinds of problems with iPhoto since doing an update and so I can't upload photos or edit them.  I finally got these uploaded but not in iPhoto so please forgive me that they are not edited.
These are some little Valentines treat bags I made for my littles.  Super simple and easy this year since I just had eye surgery and can't see very well either.  These are supposed to be cookie bags but I filled them with candy and stickers and a little notepad.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun treats, Gwen!! I love the heart buttons and the xo tags!! They will love these!! I hope you recover quickly from your eye surgery, my friend. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super cute, fun & Yummy!! Sending my prayers & Hugs to you..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Anonymous said...

Great Informatiomn Read More